As a company, WineShop at Home has worked for a loooooooong time to update and improve our host rewards program. To be honest… I really liked the one we had before and I didn’t think we needed to change it.
But then I saw the details of the new host rewards program.
And it’s amazing.
I love it.
(Also, I’m learning to embrace change which isn’t easy. So. Yeah.)
Here’s what you need to know to get your hosts pumped about scheduling their next tasting and maximizing their rewards.
Buy More & Save More
In any alcohol-based industry, there are of course regulations and laws that you have to follow to keep your license. WineShop at Home found a way to work the host rewards to the max and still stay within the legal confines (way to go, WineShop!).
Essentially, we found a way to help our hosts buy more wine and save more money. Here’s a (brief) breakdown:
• All our hosts still get a complimentary bottle of wine the night of their tasting. They can keep it for themselves, or open it and serve it that night. It comes in a super-cute bottle that is customizable (which I love).
• The night of the tasting, hosts get to choose half off any item. Whaaaaa!?? Yep, it’s true. That 50% discount can be applied to the first month of Wine Club, the accessory of the month, or our amazing stemware.
• Based on sales, our hosts will now reap the best rewards. Starting at $300 and up to $1000 or more in sales, the host receives correlating discounts on their personal purchase. So, if you have a $300 tasting, you get $30 off a $50+ purchase. If you have a $500 tasting, you get $50 off a $75+ tasting… and so on. Click HERE or a complete breakdown.
• Hosts may now choose from over 30 different bottles of wine for their rewards. It used to be that they could only choose from 3-5 different bottles in our collection. Big difference!
• Based on bookings, hosts now receive discounts on wine or accessories. If one of your guests books a tasting at the event, you receive a half off item item (yes, you can choose wine or even BUNDLES of wine at HALF PRICE!). If two guests book a tasting… guess what? You get two half off items! And if three guests book… yes! You get three half off items! You could be rolling in discounted wine after a successful tasting!
I’ll just give you a little example here. A couple weeks ago I led a tasting that generated a perfect $1000 in sales. This hostess happens to have really expensive taste in wine, and she received 50% off several premier bottles in her order (a perk that never would have been part of our host rewards program previously).
She now has a cellar stocked with her favorite high-end wine and paid half price. Amazing!
So you can see that our hosts are getting great discounts just for throwing a party for their coolest friends and drinking wine. If that sounds like a blast to you, let’s schedule a tasting! Click HERE to connect with me. Whether you’d like to schedule a tasting or talk to me about joining WineShop at Home, let’s chat!