10. Sipping wine, eating chocolate and nibbling delicious cheese is what defines our “job”
9. Almost everyone enjoys a wine tasting – men, women and businesses alike!
8. When your business is wine, you get to say cool things like “malolactic fermentation” and “volatize the esters”
7. Wine tasting outings are legitimate tax deductions. You have to “research” right?
6. When we say “business trip” we often mean a quick visit to Napa, Italy or the Caribbean.
5. People love to host wine tastings and people love to attend wine tastings. Booking, selling and recruiting is a bubbly breeze!
4. When times are good, wine sells well. When times are bad, wine sells well. Basically recession proof.
3. Normal people don’t hoard body wash, vitamins, or cosmetics but they DO hoard wine. It’s totally socially acceptable to have hundreds of bottles of wine.
2. Your “office” is a Wine Tasting!
And the Number One reason why selling Wine is the Best…
1. How many people can proudly say “I drink for a living”?