What happens after you join:
Getting started in a new business can be a bit overwhelming. There are new things to learn. But don’t worry, I’ve been in this business for ten years and have all the tools set up for my team members to get started easily.
Once you become a Wine Consultant you will have access to all my personal training tools. Just click on Consultants and log in.
To give you an overview of what you can expect from my team and I:
- Monday night training calls designed for new reps. Topics are:
- Customer care
- Host coaching
- How to booking
- Business basics
- Building your team
- Scripting your tasting
- Tuesday night training calls for the entire team. Just a small example of some of the topics we cover are:
- Best practices for managing your business
- Why stemware is so important at your tastings
- Going the extra mile to take care of your hosts and customers
- Ensuring high sales
- Branding and fundraisers
- Many more
- Webinars to help you tell others what you do
- An eBook All About Wine Basics
- My Training videos on
- How to hold a tasting
- Opening presentation
- Ground rules,
- Tasting menu
- S’s of wine
- Wine Club
- Personalized wine
- Blind Tasting
- Order taking
- Access to our team Facebook page
- Access to my personal Facebook page
- Access to local team meetings, if available
- All the other benefits of my ten years with WineShop and over 15 in direct sales
I have all the tools set in place for you to succeed in your own Wine Business.
Now that you know the tools, here’s a quick overview of what to expect in your first weeks.
Once you log on to my site and order your new business kit you’ll be ready to start booking your first tastings. You don’t want to wait until your kit arrives to book your tastings; in fact our most successful consultants jump right in. You’ll immediately be able to log into your back office, explore, review training steps and watch sample tasting videos.
Book 3 to 6 tastings as practice during your training period. We have the tools to help you do this, but start making a list now of who you think will want to host.
Order the wines for your first tasting, review back office training, sample tasting videos and set up Q & A calls with your sponsor.
Set time aside to listen to our 6 weeks of new consultant training calls
Do your first tastings! If possible, your sponsor will attend, but even if they can’t, you can attend one of theirs, watch the training DVD’s and review the scripts by phone.
You’ll want to connect with your leader before and after your first few tastings so you can review and ask questions. Your leader will also help you enter orders and get the wine shipped.